WHO WE ARE
Since 1953, the Federal Criminal Investigators Association (FCIA) has served the needs of the federal investigative community. Today, more than ever, America demands the best from Federal Law Enforcement Professionals who must constantly adjust to changing technologies, new enforcement strategies and a criminal element that is increasingly sophisticated and violent. The mission of FCIA is to ensure that Federal Law Enforcement Professionals have the tools and the support network to meet the challenges of future criminal investigations while becoming more community oriented.
WHAT WE DO
- Promote professionalism and professional development.
- Lobby lawmakers on issues of concern to FCI's
- Enhance the image of federal law enforcement officers.
- Foster cooperation among all law enforcement professionals.
- Provide a fraternal environment for the advancement of the membership and the community.